Protection & Confidence
- Composition: Sodium Iron Silicate
- Hardness: 6
- Colour variety: black, sometime greenish or brownish black
- Crystallization: prismatic, sometime striated with pointed terminations, fibrous
- Locations: Greenland, Russia, Canada, RSA, USA
- Interesting Facts: Commonly found in alkali rich volcanic rocks. Also known as Acmite. Named after the Scandinavian god of the sea, Aegir.
- Removes negative or stuck energies and reactivates their positive flow.
- Provides moral strength
- Dispenses the effect of group pressure
- Brings acceptance of the self without conformance
- Stone of confidence & strength
- There are few stones as effective as Aegerine for breaking the attachment of negative entities to one’s etheric body.
- Chakra Association: All
- Astrological Association: Pisces
- Numerology Association: 5
- Elemental Association: Fire / Earth